Follow the pix at the world's largest photo festival
Updated: Apr 27, 2022
I had fun viewing a handful of CONTACT 2016 Toronto Festival of Photography exhibits in the downtown area with fellow photographer D'Arcy (aka Karl Lagerfeld). CONTACT is celebrating its 20th year, and has grown into the largest photographic festival in the world. Whether displayed in public or private places, most exhibits are free. It's a great way to see the city and gain new points of view.
In sequence L-R:
(1) Brookfield Place - 3 photos
(2) Richmond Adelaide Centre - 1 photo
...passed the Mirvish Theatre with the current performance of 'Kinky Boots'...
3) Bell TIFF Lightbox film posters - 1 photo
(4) outdoor display by Toilet Paper on King Street - 1 photo
(5) prints on the fence of the Italian consulate at Dundas and Beverly - 1 photo
(6) ScotiaBank $50,000 award winner Angela Grauerholz exhibit at Ryerson U. - 2 photos
All images were made with an Olympus OMD EM-1 and 17mm f 1.8 Zuiko lens.